Definitions and Guidelines for country data compilation
Guidance for National Statistic Offices
The TransMonEE data collection toolkit is a curated list of documents, tools, and resources aimed to support national statistical offices in Europe and Central Asia, collecting the yearly child protection data to improve statistics on selected vulnerable groups of children. This toolkit is a collaboration between 30 National Statistical Offices (NSO) and UNICEF Europe and Central Asia Regional Office.
The set of documents in the toolkit allows the National Statistical Offices to collect the necessary data around the following domains: family environment, access to justice, violence against children and children with disabilities.
I. Planning phase
- An invitation is sent to the NSO to participate in the data collection process.
- The NSO reviews the data collection template and guidelines.
II. Execution phase
- NSOs fill the data collection template with line ministries.
- TransMonEE team and NSOs ensure data quality and submit the filled template.
III. Reporting phase
- TransMonEE team validates the data with the NSOs.
- TransMonEE team publishes the report and integrate the data into TransMonEE database.